NEW DELHI, DELHI, INDIA, July 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Stack Developers Youtube Channel is pleased to announce the launch of its new Laravel 9 series on Youtube.com/StackDevelopers. The sole purpose of the series is to create a complete multi-vendor e-commerce website in Laravel 9.
Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks for developing websites. And recently, Laravel 9 version was released which Stack Developers used to create a multi-vendor/vendor e-commerce website.
The multi-vendor portal or website is a platform for third-party sellers to sell in one place. E-commerce websites like Amazon or eBay are good examples of multi-vendor websites where multiple vendors are allowed to register on a single platform with the same shopping cart and sell their products.
Stack Developers Youtube Channel is going to create such kind of multi-vendor website which can handle both B2B and B2C.
The series follows the steps below to create a Laravel 9 multi-vendor e-commerce website:-
1) Sellers register on the website through paid or even free registration.
2) After the seller has registered and uploaded their products, customers can start buying from them.
3) The owner of the multi-vendor website can charge a small fee to the vendors on each transaction.
4) Most payments are transferred to the owner of the website, and from there to the chosen supplier.
5) The delivery of the product is managed by the supplier himself or even by the admin.
6) The communication about defective products can be forwarded to the seller or even to the store admin, which the seller manages.
Stack Developers Youtube Channel is for every student/developer to learn PHP Laravel framework from basic to expert level. They launched the Laravel 9 series on the heels of their success of the Laravel 8 series.
For more information on this new series, those interested are invited to visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Xm6Xm_Dvw
Battery Developers Youtube Channel
write to us here
Visit us on social media: