Paykobo.com is one of the largest e-commerce technology companies in Nigeria that provides businesses from small to large enterprises, retailers, government agencies and other organizations with integrated software and high quality hardware so they can work more efficiently at an unbeatable price.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Industry: Retail trade
- The incumbent manages the delivery of a customer-centric, responsive and cost-effective warehouse aligned with current and long-term business requirements.
- You will be responsible for leading and directing the team to achieve high levels of customer service while reducing costs through improved productivity and performance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Make sure the warehouse is capable of meeting the volume needs of the business.
- Define the long-term vision for the warehouse in accordance with the strategic plan and ensure that future volumes and customer service requirements can be met.
- Prepare and implement a logical organization of warehouse products to ensure successful operations.
- Understand and implement the six basic principles of warehouse management: accuracy, cost control, cleanliness, efficiency, safety and security.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures to include guidance on cycle counting and reporting, problem identification and resolution, and inventory control process improvements.
- Perform cyclic inventory counts; analyze stock levels and product demand to determine reorder levels that will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs
- Serve as a key contributor in the area of warehouse and inventory optimization.
- Develop and maintain a productive team
- Develop and implement the process and procedures to guide the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with relevant tools and software, including Microsoft Excel
- This position must pass a post-offer background test
- Knowledge of SOS inventory is an added advantage
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Be meticulous and very organized
- Ability to train and advise others
- Be customer oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Willing to work any shift and schedule due to our work environment
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to manage a variety of activities in a time sensitive environment
Physical requirements and working environment:
- You will frequently need to lift and move products of 30 kg and more.
- You will also need to be on the go regularly and stay active.
- The physical demands described must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
- Due to the nature of our business, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential functions.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through top-notch training, resources, and support for relevant certifications
- Clear career path