MELVILLE, NY – ADI Global Distribution, a leading wholesale distributor of safety, audio visual and low voltage products, announced that it has launched new upgrades to its websites in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico to provide an enhanced online shopping experience at ADI.
According to the company, these improvements will make it easier for customers to navigate the site, find product information and purchase related products.
ADI’s websites and e-commerce platform, known as the Digital Branch, provide customers with access to the full range of products and services available from ADI. Since redesigning the sites in 2020, ADI has incorporated customer feedback to add new features and functionality. In the next step, ADI implemented a new Product Information Management (PIM) system that transforms the way the retailer markets its product offering to improve customers’ online shopping journey.
As part of this upgrade, customers will benefit from a host of new enhancements, including:
- Faster loading times: The streamlined website now loads faster, saving valuable time when researching products.
- Simplified navigation: Quickly access specific product categories with extensive site navigation, reducing the need to apply filters.
- More user guides, spec sheets and content: The site offers over 250,000 user guides, spec sheets, warranty information and more to help you make informed product decisions.
- Ability to quickly find related products: Easily locate accessories associated with specific products.
- Greater consistency between product listings: New data and improvements ensure consistent product listings across all categories to easily find items.
“Online sales at ADI continue to grow and have become an important part of our business, and we want to ensure that we provide engaging content that meets the needs of our growing number of digital buyers,” said Laura Phelan, Vice President of Digital Experience. and digital branch at ADI. “The implementation of PIM marks the next phase of our overall strategy to transform the digital customer experience at ADI, and we will continue to roll out even more improvements over the coming months.”
The ADI US site is available at adiglobal.com/us, the ADI Canada site is available at adiglobal.com/ca and the ADI Puerto Rico site is available at adiglobal.com/pr. To create an ADI account online, dealers can click on the Login link in the upper right corner of the homepage, then select Register for an online account. In the United States, customers can also download the ADI app to shop from their mobile device.